Friday, February 24, 2012

Show, DON'T Tell

I woke up laying on the ground, head in a rush. I saw two men walking away from me with my shoes in their hands. I looked at the one guys face, he was a dark man, black stringy hair and black eyes. His clothes made him look like a janitor or did some sort of dirty work. He wore a fire red hat. Three weeks later I see me shoes, moving across the side-walk. I saw the person wearing them and I new he was the one that ruined my perfect run. The pure look of his face made an anger burn deep in my soul. I felt a hate for this man I could never think of feeling. I decided to intercept him, but he recognized me before I could get close enough. I ran to him as fast as possible, tripped him and pulled the shoes off his feet. My life was complete again.

3 comments:

  1. thats a good one. very comical but i liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounded pretty good :P Could use more explanation however O: Like, why did the dude steal your shoes?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like it, because you want to know why that happened and what's about this man,so you want to read more about it.

    ReplyDelete